Repack by: Pirate
Game Size: 2 GB
Game: V 0.5.2.2
Ymir Free Download
YMIR is a strategy game combined with a city builder where each player develops a civilization of Pigmen starting at the stone age. The game is divided into 2 main interfaces: a world map view and a regional view. Each world tile matches a unique procedurally generated isometric zone that can be explored, settled, and built on by players. In each one players can find random resources such as ores, animals, or plants depending on the climate, relief, and vegetation of the region.
Ymir Pre-Installed Game
- Pigs with clothes.
- Multiplayer on local or persistent servers.
- Complex socio-economic simulator for a challenging city-building experience on its own.
- Technological evolution with hundreds to techs, from the stone age to post-iron age.
- Fully procedural worlds where each region is random and unique.
- 7 biomes, each one with its own specific resources to encourage player-trading.
- Advanced diplomatic and economic tools to set up treaties ( right of passage, taxes, payments, trade agreements… ) and trade routes between players.
- Real-time battles.
How To Install
- Download The Game
- Extract It Using (WinRAR)
- Install (All In One Run Times / Direct X)
- Run The Game As (Admin)
- That’s It (Enjoy 🙂 )
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or greater
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space