- Before requesting a game, go to the GAME LIST and press [Ctrl] + [F] and see if the game you’re requesting is there first or type it in the Search bar!
- RESEARCH the game that you want to request BEFORE requesting it! Also, DON’T request the following::
• Don’t request MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) games!
• Don’t request games that require you to be connected to the Internet!*
• Don’t request games that require you to be connected to a game’s servers to play!**
• Don’t request games that aren’t for the PC!
• Don’t request games that are already free!
• Don’t request software whatsoever!
- This rule doesn’t apply to single-player games with always-online DRM, as DRM can be crack-able and, therefore, the said game can be played offline.
** This includes games with cracked servers.
- You are only allowed to request ONE game per day! (A request counts if it’s an upload, update, or re-upload).
- Go to the Donation page to learn how to upload and share games! When you share a game, DON’T upload files with malware!
- You ARE allowed to request games that haven’t been released yet IF the game’s release date and your request date are a week or less apart!
- Read the featured comment when you get a chance! You never know what you might find there! Also, don’t spam or advertise other websites! You will get banned if a moderator finds out!